Any Houston driver knows how busy and dangerous freeways, roads, and intersections can be, and we’ve all witnessed our fair share of car accidents. Hopefully, you won’t experience an auto accident, but with thousands of car accidents in Houston every week, we want to make sure you and your loved ones are prepared in case of an unfortunate highway accident.
Remember: just because you’re a safe driver doesn’t mean others are!
Here are the most important things to do if you’re hit and injured in a Houston car accident:
1. Assess the situation
After the initial shock of a collision, asses your surroundings and how to best handle the situation. Is anyone injured? Are you and the other car in the middle of a busy freeway or in a blind spot area where other cars could hit you?
1.a If you and/or your passengers are not injured:
1. Take a picture or write down the other car’s license plate.
2. Move your vehicle to the side of the road.
3. Call Chenkin Solutions for immediate assistance, and we’ll send an ambulance and a tow truck to the scene.
4. Check the other vehicle(s) driver and passenger for injuries.
1.b If you and/or your passengers are injured:
1. Call Chenkin Solutions for immediate assistance! We’ll send an ambulance to the scene to rush you to the emergency room and a tow truck to take your car to one of our vetted body shops.
2. Take a picture or write down the other car’s license plate.
3. If you’re able, move your vehicle to the side of the road or a safe location.
2. Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s), including:
🔵 Full Name
🔵 Phone Number
🔵 Driver’s License Number
🔵 Insurance Provider Information
Always check for injuries and move your vehicles to a safe location to avoid other cars hitting you.
3. The ambulance will rush you to the nearest emergency room where you’ll receive the necessary medical evaluations and care.
Don’t worry about the cost of your medical bills!
Because you called Chenkin Solutions to take care of the entire process, we will see to it that the other party’s insurance covers the cost of your medical care and treatments.
We want you to get the BEST medical care – not just what’s cheapest or most convenient for the other party’s insurance. We have carefully vetted our network of medical professionals and facilities because your health and wellbeing is our #1 priority! Getting immediate medical evaluation and care can prevent delayed injuries, pain, and suffering, so it’s important to us that you’re seen right away by one of our qualified medical experts.
4. Your car will be taken to one of our vetted body shops for immediate repair.
Don’t worry about the cost of auto repair!
If you were hit by another driver, Chenkin Solutions will see to it that their insurance pays for everything! Our mechanics are honest and have your best interests in mind. They’ll see to it that your vehicle is swiftly and expertly repaired, so you can have full access to your car as soon as possible.
5. We’ll get you a rental car
As soon as you’re cleared to drive, we’ll make sure we have a rental car waiting for you so you won’t be without transportation while you wait for your vehicle to be repaired.
Don’t worry about the cost of the rental car!
If your vehicle was hit, we’ll make sure the other party’s insurance covers the entire bill so you can rest assured and focus on recovering.
6. One of Houston’s finest Personal Injury lawyers will fight for your rights to get compensated!
Whether you had minor or severe injuries and/or vehicle damage, our network of attorneys will meet with you to discuss your options and create a plan of action to get you the compensation you’re entitled to!
Don’t worry about the cost of legal representation!
Our network of Houston’s best Personal Injury attorneys will see to it that your legal settlement is maximized so it covers all the associated costs of medical, legal, and auto repair services, as well as your pain and suffering, lost wages, and any other losses and damages you’ve suffered.
Texas incurs $4.9 billion in direct crash costs alone!
We’re dedicated to ensuring you won’t have to pay anything out of pocket for your medical care, auto repair, and legal representation so you can focus on your road to recovery!